Friday, July 13, 2012

Tom Tom Gone

When we were setting off on Monday morning, we had a bit of a shock.  The TomTom sat nav was nowhere to be seen.  I knew it should be in the car because I'd got it to memorise the route we were taking just the other day.  We searched the house in a panic --- nothing there.  Then I noticed that its cable and charger were also missing from the car.  Somebody must have stolen it while I was going back and forwards to the house packing the car because the doors were not locked.

I thought we could buy another one at a motorway service station but they only sell sweets, magazines and rubbish.  The road south is very easy - M6 motorway most of the way - but there is a tricky bit to get onto the Portsmouth road and if we got lost we might miss the ferry.  At the very last stop on the M6, we found a little shop selling phones and sat navs.  Now we have a bigger TomTom with a bossy woman's voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment